Sorry again for the long break, I'm trying to be more on top of this! But school is owning all of my time right now. I found this dress a few weeks ago and thought it would make a cute dress for summer, which seems so far away right now what with the mountains of snow in Missouri.
This June Cleaver esque dress was about 10 sizes too large and it came with a matching belt. I thought it would make a cute summer dress so I took off the collar and made some other adjustments:
The top part had some ribbing so I sewed around it to form the top part of the dress, then just took it in and shortened it!
Total cost: $0.25